"When I was in Vrindaban one time, I was standing with a Swami on the roof of an ashram building looking over Kripalu's ashram. I asked him what the Hindi words on Kripalu's ashram said. He said, 'Shyama Shyam Dham.' I asked him what that meant. He said, "A dark, dark place."
Kripalu Maharaj being arrested in Trinidad. He is using someone else's cane to fake being infirmed, as he never used one. Just another example of his dark tricks.Someone recently told me the following story:"WHen I was in Vrindaban one time, I stood on the roof of a temple over looking Kripalu's ashram. I asked the Swami next to me what the Hindi words on the ashram wall said. He said, 'Shyama Shyam Dham.' I asked him what that meant. He said, 'A dark, dark place.'"
This Swami clearly knew the truth about Kripalu's organization, as do many others in Braj. I've heard other stories of people in the Braj District of India knowing the truth about him. He is not liked anywhere in Braj. Why? Because he runs a dark, dark organization.
The darkness of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat includes:
- Raping underage girls. This is an activity that has been going on since he started his "guru" career in the 1950s. She was one of his many sex partners when she was young. Although he was arrested twice, he got off both times. So, he has never been held accountable for these crimes. The first time he got off in the corrupt India judicial system. The second time in the corrupt Trinidad judicial system. However, there is currently another rape case being investigated in the U.S.A.
- Engaging in sexual activities everyday in his very own "sex factory" with willing adult devotees, and surprising those who don't know with molestation and sex. As one higher-up woman told me, "You never know what will happen when you go into his bedroom." Indeed, I've heard of everything from touching to digital rape to blow jobs.
- Squeezing every dime he can possibly get from people. Typically, he "charges" hundreds of dollars for anything from giving you a bite of his food to selling you items such as jewelry and clothes that others have given him. Other times he just demands the money. Whenever a group of devotees call him to say hello, he talks briefly, but always manages to instruct the group to send him several thousand dollars.
- In JKP ashrams, devotees are worked to the bone, doing everything from cleaning, to cooking, to construction -- all for free, and all in the name of "seva." Meanwhile, there is little time for sufficient rest. Which enhances the ability to control a person.
- Strong-tactics by his many preachers around the world to get more people to follow them, so they can also squeeze them for every dime, and bring Kripalu more girls and money. The preachers can only go visit Kripalu in India if they bring him several thousands of dollars.
- Threats and intimidation of anyone who leaves. This is why so many people have left quietly over the years, and never spoken out. They are all afraid of what could happen to them once they escape.
Thousands of people follow Kripalu Maharaj with the fervor of people afflicted with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Only a few who are in deep will ever wake up, accept the truth, and get out. They are too addicted to and brainwashed by the JKP propaganda. The rest just resign themselves to the steady abuses, believing Kripalu is God walking on earth and so they must put up with everything, the abuse, monetary excesses, and sexual activities, to attain the divine world.
The sad reality is that these rabid fans are destroying their lives, and the lives of their families who want them out of this destructive organization. Meanwhile they are helping to make Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat stronger -- and darker.