The Greed of the Three Unmarried Crones Knows No Bounds — Now They are Telling New Lies to Trick New People
My favorite Shakespeare play is “MacBeth.” Maybe it’s because I had a wonderful English teacher in 12th grade who really dug into the various characters and their motivations.
For example, he stamped an impression of the three witches in Macbeth into my mind that I’ve never forgotten. He said they were likely “camp followers.” These were women who followed around armies and provided the men with “services,” including cooking, cleaning, and sex.
If you know the play, you know it’s ultimately about human greed — and the destruction created by unquenchable greed for power, name, and fame. While people are murdered so that Macbeth can rise to power, he and Lady Macbeth slowly go insane because they are so evil.
Today this play reminds me of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat — which has been driven from Day One by the unstoppable greed of Kripalu Maharaj for sex, money, and fame. And now that he’s dead, his daughters have taken over the greed game. Their current ONE BILLION dollars in cash and property isn’t enough for them — as they song goes, they want “More. More. More.”
And how are they continuing the greed game? One way is by telling lie, after lie, after lie.
And this brings me back to the three witches in Macbeth. Like them, the three daughters of Kripalu have been camp followers all of their lives — curiously never married — why? Because no one wanted them? Or because they were already “married” to their dad? Or both? They certainly provided all the right services all of these years.
(The photo above is of the head witch of the threesome — called Bharti Didi or Vishaka — in the middle surrounded by two of her many servants. She's receiving a bogus award that JKP paid to receive.)
Now they have been elevated to beyond camp followers to leaders of the pack. And they can only keep the con game running (out of greed) by telling lies.
Again this is reminiscent of the three witches of Macbeth. As you may recall, Macbeth’s downfall begins when he runs into the witches who drop several hints into his mind about his potential to become the King of Scotland. After he shares their pronouncements with Lady Macbeth, the greed begets a series of murders and mental illness.
Here’s what Macbeth says upon first laying eyes on the witches:
What are these,So wither’d and so wild in their attire,That look not like th’ inhabitants o’ th’ earth,And yet are on’t? Live you? or are you aughtThat man may question? . . .By each one her choppy finger layingUpon her skinny lips. You should be women,And yet your beards forbid me to interpretThat you are so.
Then they drop a few lies into Macbeth’s ears — which begins his downward spiral toward destruction.
And just like the three hags of Macbeth, the three crones of Kripalu are whispering lies into the ears of their preachers — who are whispering them into the ears of their followers. All for one purpose — to continue to delude people so they can snatch all of their money.
Here are the new lies being propagated by JKP’s three crones and their minions:
- Kripaluji had many preachers but he never ever made disciples and he never gave initiation to anyone. After his death, his work is being carried forward by a trust, not an individual
- Prakashanand Saraswati is a disciple of Jagadguru Shankaracharya Brahmanand Saraswati (a sanyasi). Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj was a family man and a Vaishnava
- Although Prakashanand Saraswati met Kripaluji Maharaj a few times, there was never any formal relationship between them. There were many holy men who came in touch with Kripaluji as they were impressed by his irrefutable devotion towards God
- JKP cannot be held responsible if any godman falsely claims that Kripalu Ji is his guru
I can hear them chanting now as they try to dupe more gullible people:
“Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble …
Round about the cauldron go; In the poison'd entrails throw.
Fillet of a fenny snake, In the cauldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog, Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg and owlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.”
Here’s the truth (and I have proof of all of it):
- Kripalu created his preachers in his image. He gave them a handwritten instruction book to study and told what to say in speeches (I have copies of many of the preachers’ speeches). Each and every one of JKP’s preachers was created in his image. Period! Since his death, his work is being carried out by each one of these people.
- Prakashanand Saraswati was briefly a disciple of Jagadguru Shankaracharya Brahmanand Saraswati in his 20s. When Guru Dev died, he wandered around. Then found Kripalu, who he latched onto. Kripalu was happy to employ the wanna-be workhorse in his “mission” to “make millions of dollars” together — words Prakashanand wrote to Kripalu in a letter I have (in a safe deposit box). Kripalu was a rapist and conman, who let others raise his kids while he gallivanted around India raping girls and women.
- Prakashanand Saraswati and Kripalu were thick as thieves for decades.
- JKP can and will be held responsible for the damage it has wrought in its 60 years of existence.
Nothing good can come from these three women’s scheming. If I were you — I’d get out while you still have your life and your sanity (oh, and, of course, your life savings).
Here’s a tip to the “didis” — why don’t you just take the billion dollars your dad already stole from people and go away for good? Go live full-time in your big house with the hidden rooms in Mussoorie India — you know the one: where you let Prakashanand Saraswati hide out. The world doesn’t need any more witches like you creating lies, stealing people’s hard-earned money, and just generally creating mayhem wherever you go.
Whatever has been said against Mr Kripalu is 100% right. He preached to destroy the happiness of innocent people. His philosophy is in question and about money extraction, He loots like no one.ReplyDelete
Extracting money under some pretext or the other, His deviji's , they all are very harmful and dangerous. They suggest "Udhaar Sewa" viz the worst and funny thing that can be taught to Hindus. Its very shameful how good Hindu families and smart people get trapped under him and they don't get anything from Him, they lose their parents, siblings, social status, money and above all moral values.
Such victimized can't respect parents and elders in society and there is fight and quarrels in Families. Small kids are also being deprived of rich Hindu culture. And all this is a very serious situation which needs attention, but its also true He is brutal and knows no Humanity !!! ...
Think what is His Tattvagyan ? ...when Humanity is missing in Him! Hope people understand the Truth and stop visiting such Rascals who destroys human birth making it completely Futile.
Sad how so many are trapped and how much families suffer. Newly born Hindu kids are also in danger.
Wonder part is, He is exploiting even after He is dead, with the support of his so many victimized people who don't know his rascaldom.
So true. Thank you for sharing, Seemaji.Delete
A MEN.RUTH AND I WERE SWAMI G'S DEVOTEES IN SEATTLE FROM 1984 TO 2005. HOW DO WE GET YOUR BOOK?Delete
Seemaji and bloody Rishika...You all will rot in hell... Spreading rumours about the Saint of Highest order is sinnest of all sin.What do u think 500+ scholars of Varanasi were fool?? N u n ur Seemaji are very intelligent...It's a sin to even talk to u people...ROT IN HELL...JKP WILL CONTINUE ITS DIVINE WORK...N ALAS!U PEOPLE CAN'T DO ANY THING...ROT IN HELL...U WITCH!!!👌👌👌👌ReplyDelete
Well I can see for sure that Kripalu is divine and he's passing on his divinity to his followers -- because you seem SUPER spiritual. All kidding aside, if Kripalu cannot even create good, sane followers, what's the point? For the record, JKP lied to you about the scholars of Varanasi - NO scholars ever recognized him as anything. All a big flaming lie. You are one of many suckers who fell for it. Furthermore, he's a child rapist. If that's who you want to follow, then I hope you'll enjoy your hot afterlife.Delete